CECIL NURSE COMPETITION RULES:
- The competition runs from Saturday, 6th July to Sunday, 28th July 2019.
- The winners will be the first correct entries drawn during five draws – aprox. one every five days for the duration of the event.
- Entrants may submit one entry every five days. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- The draw will take place at the Cecil Nurse head office in the presence of employees from three different departments.
- The winner of each draw will be contacted telephonically, via email and his/her name will be posted on the Cecil Nurse website on the following days:
- Winner 1: Wednesday 10th July 2019
- Winner 2: Monday, 15th July 2019
- Winner 3: Friday, 19th July 2019
- Winner 4: Wednesday, 24th July 2019
- Winner 5: Monday, 29th July
- If a selected winner cannot be reached at the contact details supplied, an alternative winner will be selected after closing date.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winners during working hours at a mutually arranged date and time.
- The winners are required to accept the prizes as described on the Cecil Nurse website. No correspondence will be entered into relating to the terms on which the prizes are offered.
- Prizes may not be transferred to another person or converted into cash.
- The Cecil Nurse competition is open to all South African, Namibian and Botswana residents. Employees of Cecil Nurse – a division of Bidvest Office (Pty) Ltd, their family members, advertising and promotion agencies and any other parties associated with the competition may not enter.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this competition.
- Neither Cecil Nurse nor any of its partners can be held responsible for disputes in connection with prizes or for any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered or incurred by prize winners.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the Cecil Nurse competition.
- Cecil Nurse reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary.
- Winners will be required to provide their ID numbers as per the new Consumer Protection Guidelines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The below Ts&Cs contain important contractual rights, obligations and conditions between you and Cecil Nurse.
When you take part in our competition, Cecil Nurse will collect your personal information on the entry form, to include;
- Name/ Surname/ Company/ Designation/ City/ Phone/ Email
- We will use the information you provided on the entry form to administer the competition and to communicate with you about the competition.
- If you win a prize, we will ask for your address in order to deliver it.
- Data collected will be shared within the company, however it will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Winners must grant permission for their names to be published on limited social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.