LEADERS IN OFFICE FURNITURE SOLUTIONS SINCE 1946
Together with design and manufacturing partners we offer you contemporary office furniture systems, pace planning services, project coordination, 3D presentation and all the latest office furniture innovations.
- WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES – Our quality products are backed by a 5-year warranty (unless otherwise indicated) and all are based on the item being used for 8 hours per day within a 5 day working week. All our office furniture adheres to international quality and safety standards and our own manufacturing facilities conform, not only to the tough standards we set ourselves, but also to stringent South African and international requirements.
- PROUDLY BIDVEST – As part of the Bidvest Office Division, Cecil Nurse. subscribes to a philosophy of transparency, accountability, integrity, excellence and innovation in all our business dealings with customers, suppliers and shareholders alike.
- BLACK EMPOWERED – We strictly adhere to the BB-BEE (Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment) requirements, which seek to redress inequalities of the past and include measures such as employment equity, skills development, management, and socio-economic development, and preferential procurement.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS – We are committed to supporting sustainable craftsmanship and eco-friendly manufacture of its products wherever possible. We are environmentally aware, and continue to ensure that our design solutions are sustainable and appreciated by our customers, colleagues and partners.
- GBCSA – We are a full member of the Green Building Council of South Africa, an independent, non-profit organisation, which aims to ensure that all structures are built and operated in an environmentally sustainable way so that all South Africans can work and live in healthy, effective and productive environments.
- PROFESSIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Our sales consultants interact directly with our customers and assist from planning stage, through to implementation, delivery and installation.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES FORCE – Supported by designers, architects, specifiers and facilities managers means that our office furniture expertise easily translates into workspace solutions for our customers giving you a competitive advantage when it comes to employee productivity.
- SPACE PLANNING – This is one of the most important aspects to consider when planning your office. A scaled floor plan is like a map – it shows where you’re going and how to get there. You’ll know the right sizes of furniture to purchase, and where to place any existing pieces that you already have. You’ll know how to arrange the furniture for maximum usage, comfort and productivity.
- 3D RENDERINGS – Using 3D computer graphic rendering software, our qualified space planners will convert a 2D image into virtual reality.
- PRODUCT SOURCING AND DESIGN – Experienced product development teams are aware of what’s “trending” in the industry and source functional designs, both locally and internationally.
- DELIVERY & INSTALLATION – Trained and qualified installation teams will see to it that your office is delivered and installed to our exacting standards on time, every time.
- NATIONAL FOOTRPINT – With branches and showrooms throughout Southern Africa, as well as the largest furniture warehouse of it’s kind in Africa, we are able to deliver ex-stock furniture in record time.